SwinGolf club "Swin Multi"
Different playing situations require a multifunctional club. Whether it's a precise tee shot, a sensitive approach to the flag or accurate putting: the SwinMulti combines all these features in one model - and that for right- and left-handers.
Unique: by simply replacing it, the optional interchangeable shaft makes it possible to adjust to different weather or course conditions.
The high-quality, handcrafted club-head adjusts in 6-degree increments for a total of 360 degrees. A 10-step marked adjustment-scale makes it easy for players to repeat the adjustment quickly and accurately.
Another highlight is the dimpled club-surface. It does not only give the SwinMulti an unmistakable design, but also gives the swingolfer an excellent ball control and a unique feedback at the moment of impact.
- from € 295 (model "Basic")
- from € 350 (model "Premium")
- Interchangeable shaft: from € 135
The SwinMulti is available in two weight classes:
- "Standard" (total weight of approximately 415 grams, for powerful players:in)
- "Lite" (total weight of only approx. 390 grams, for graceful players:inside)
The special features at a glance:
- Suitable for left- and right-handed players
- 3 hitting surfaces for full ball-control in every playing situation
- Clubhead made of anodized, matte aluminum with 360-degree adjustment, with marked 10-step adjustment scale
- Full feedback at the moment of impact
- Weight: "Standard": approx. 415 grams, "Lite" approx. 390 grams
- Handle / shaft:
- Model "Basic" shaft Geotech 6R / grip Basic black
- Model "Premium": shaft UST Proforce V2 / grip Winn DriTac or Lamkin Crossline. Info about grips here
- Club length: 90 to 105 cm (see also overview body size / club length)
- Model "Premium": Individual configuration of head shaft and grip, tailored to the player ("Made-to-Order")