SwinGolf club "Swin 3"
The "Swin 3" is available as a right- or left-handed model.
Noble design: graphite shaft with polished club head made of hardened aluminium.
The three-sided club head allows a variable game: wide, high, low or putt. The result is a high degree of playing pleasure and precision. Right-handed or left-handed clubs: Lengths 80 cm to 105 cm (see also the overview body height / club length)
The advantages of the graphite shaft are obvious:
- Higher flexibility and therefore more length and accuracy
- Vibration dampening and therefore easy on the joints
- Highly flexible shaft means less risk of breakage
- Weight reduction through light, stable materials
- Clubhead made of hardened, polished aluminium. Left, steep side: for long, low shots or for controlled approach to the green. Right, flat side: for higher, short shots
- Back: for precise putting
- Weight: app. 340 grams
- With grip "basic black" or individual grip (see also the overview body size / club length) infos here.